World 8-51: Where's The Any Button?
Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Nothing fancy this week; AJ gives his thoughts on two downloadable titles - Journey and Skullgirls - one of which is universally praised and the other extremely divisive. Bet you can't guess which is which! Plus Chase took a trip back to SimCity on the SNES, Jordan shocks us with his Magic: The Gathering knowledge, Bryan somehow played Assassin's Creed: Revelations before Chase, and Nintendo has announced some new titles starring that young upstart "Mario." Also Chase tells us about his new podcasting venture, and we're excited to tell you about our brand new website design, which you're hopefully reading this from!
- 00:01:36: Journey
- 00:04:40: Skullgirls
- 00:16:02: Wizorb
- 00:18:32: SimCity for SNES
- 00:24:20: Bastion
- 00:29:15: Magic: The Gathering - Tactics
- 00:35:12: Far Cry: Instincts - Predator
- 00:35:59: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- 00:39:21: Borderlands
- 00:39:48: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
- 00:41:30: Lunar Knights
- 00:42:45: Dragon Fantasy
- 00:43:40: Jolly Rover
- 00:44:26: I Saw Her Standing There
- 00:45:20: EvilQuest
- 00:48:17: Hey, Bryan Made a Video Game!
- 00:49:14: Announcements from Nintendo Direct
- 1:05:00: Peter Molyneux's New Development Studio 22 Cans
- 01:10:30: New World 8 Website!
- 01:15:50: Bloopers